The application process for a TechPortal space is fairly straightforward.
- Application is submitted by company
- Oversight Committee meets to review application with company representative(s) providing a short presentation and answering committee questions
- Committee makes a determination based on requirement criteria and market potential
- Committee immediately notifies company representative(s) of the decision
- If accepted, company completes agreements and paperwork with CALIT2 business office before official move-in
We typically have more interest than we have space. The information you provide will help us prioritize available space. Along with the application, you will be required to upload copy of the executive summary you submitted with the record of invention to UCI’s Office of Technology Alliances.
Contact the CALIT2 front desk at (949)824-6900 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or assistance.
TechPortal Oversight Committee Members
Bill Carpou, CEO at Octane
Imran Currim, Faculty Director at Beall Center
Ronnie Hanecak, Asst. Vice Chanecellor, Office of Technology Alliances
GP Li, Director at CALIT2
Randy Lunn, Managing Director at Catalina Ventures
Goran Matijasevic, Senior Asst. Vice Chancellor at UCI Alumni & Constituent Relations and Executive Director, UCI Chief Executive Roundtable
Richard Matthew, UCI Professor and Director of UCI’s Blum Center for Poverty Alleviation
Rory Moore, CEO & Co-founder at EvoNexus
Robert Romney, Entrepreneur, Investor, Philanthropist (Vice Chairman, Chancellor’s CEO Roundtable/UC Irvine)
Richard Sudek, Chief Innovation Office & Executive Director, UCI Beall Applied Innovation
Luis Vasquez, Associate Director, Venture Collaboration, UCI Applied Innovation
Thank you for your interest in the CALIT2 TechPortal at UCI.
Please complete and submit the online application below as thoroughly as possible.APPLY NOW